– Expected salary: upto 1500$ NET
– Location: Hai Ba Trung , Hanoi
– Design, conduct and analyze qualitative studies such as field observations, interviews, usability tests and customer feedback for existing and future products.
– Quantitative studies such as surveys to evaluate impact of product changes and to understand user sentiments.
– Study competitor platforms, market trends, consumer behavior to identify opportunities.
– Communicate research findings to ensure a holistic view of our users and collaborate closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Design, Operations, Business Development) to drive improvements in customer experience.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
– Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese (verbal and written)
– Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
– Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
– Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility
Kindly send your resume to datapot.vn@gmail under the subject [Job07] Your name.
Thanks for your consideration.